Amount per 100 g
- Energy (calories): 31 kcal 1%
- Protein: 0.44 g 1%
- Fat: 0.09 g Why gray? Help 0%
- Carbohydrates: 7.39 g 3%
- Protein: 5% 1 kcal
- Fat: 2% 1 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 93% 29 kcal
Omega 6 : Omega 3
1:1 20:1 4:1
Total lipid (fat)
Omega 3 (n-3)
Omega 6 (n-6)
as low as possible
as low as possible
Protein + aminoacids
Methionine + Cystine
Phenylalanine + Tyrosine
13 µg DFE
Vitamin B-1 (Thiamin)
Vitamin B-2 (Riboflavin)
Vitamin B-3 (Niacin)
Vitamin B-5 (Pantothenic acid)
Vitamin B-12 (Cobalamin)
About Nutrition Facts
- Symbol "~" means missing value.
- Percentages next to nutrients show the proportion of daily recommended intake level of nutrients for a healthy person, whose data are included in the nearby profile.
- Nutrition recommendations based on Dietary Reference Intake (DRI) developed by the Institute of Medicine, source.
- RDA (Recommended Dietary Allowances) - the daily daietary intake level of a nutrient that meet the requirements of 97.5% of healthy individuals in particular age group and gender.
- AI (Adequate Intake) - recommended average daily nutrient intake assumed to be adequate based on approximation of observed mean nutrient intake by a group of healthy people, used when an RDA cannot be determined.
- UL (Tolerable upper intake levels) - the highest level of daily consumption that current data have shown to cause no side effects in humans when used indefinitely without medical supervision.
Carbonated citrus juice drink comparison
|Carbonated citrus juice drink||31 kcal||0.44 g||7.39 g||0.09 g|
|Citrus fruit juice drink · containing 40-50% juice||46 kcal||0.34 g||11.4 g||0.03 g|
|Carbonated noncitrus juice drink||37 kcal||0.16 g||9.12 g||0.09 g|
|Citrus fruit juice drink · frozen concentrate · prepared with water||46 kcal||0.34 g||11.42 g||0.03 g|
|Citrus fruit juice drink · frozen concentrate||162 kcal||1.2 g||40.2 g||0.1 g|
|Cranberry-apple juice drink · low calorie · with vitamin C added||19 kcal||0.1 g||4.7 g||0 g|
|Cranberry-grape juice drink · bottled||56 kcal||0.2 g||14 g||0.1 g|
|Fruit punch · juice drink · frozen concentrate||175 kcal||0.3 g||43.1 g||0.7 g|
|Beverages · fruit juice drink · reduced sugar · with vitamin E added||39 kcal||0 g||10 g||0.07 g|
|Fruit punch · juice drink · frozen concentrate · prepared with water||42 kcal||0.07 g||11.4 g||0.17 g|
|Cranberry-apricot juice drink · bottled||64 kcal||0.2 g||16.2 g||0 g|
* Nutritional values per 100 g of product