Amount per 100 g
- Energy (calories): 201 kcal 9%
- Protein: 13.65 g 25%
- Fat: 10.46 g Why gray? Help 22%
- Carbohydrates: 12.4 g 5%
- Protein: 28% 55 kcal
- Fat: 47% 94 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 25% 50 kcal
Omega 6 : Omega 3
Total lipid (fat)
Omega 3 (n-3)
Omega 6 (n-6)
as low as possible
as low as possible
Protein + aminoacids
Methionine + Cystine
Phenylalanine + Tyrosine
17 µg DFE
Vitamin B-1 (Thiamin)
Vitamin B-2 (Riboflavin)
Vitamin B-3 (Niacin)
Vitamin B-5 (Pantothenic acid)
Vitamin B-12 (Cobalamin)
About Nutrition Facts
- Symbol "~" means missing value.
- Percentages next to nutrients show the proportion of daily recommended intake level of nutrients for a healthy person, whose data are included in the nearby profile.
- Nutrition recommendations based on Dietary Reference Intake (DRI) developed by the Institute of Medicine, source.
- RDA (Recommended Dietary Allowances) - the daily daietary intake level of a nutrient that meet the requirements of 97.5% of healthy individuals in particular age group and gender.
- AI (Adequate Intake) - recommended average daily nutrient intake assumed to be adequate based on approximation of observed mean nutrient intake by a group of healthy people, used when an RDA cannot be determined.
- UL (Tolerable upper intake levels) - the highest level of daily consumption that current data have shown to cause no side effects in humans when used indefinitely without medical supervision.
Fish cake or patty comparison
|Fish cake or patty · NS as to fish||201 kcal||13.65 g||12.4 g||10.46 g|
|Fish · NS as to type · cooked · NS as to cooking method||123 kcal||17.01 g||0.08 g||5.74 g|
|Fish · pompano · cooked · NS as to cooking method||233 kcal||22.61 g||0.1 g||15.26 g|
|Fish · mullet · cooked · NS as to cooking method||241 kcal||19.26 g||9.73 g||13.39 g|
|Fish · sea bass · cooked · NS as to cooking method||152 kcal||22.55 g||0.1 g||6.12 g|
|Fish · swordfish · cooked · NS as to cooking method||209 kcal||24.06 g||0.1 g||11.81 g|
|Fish · pike · cooked · NS as to cooking method||233 kcal||18.9 g||13.69 g||10.98 g|
|Fish · trout · cooked · NS as to cooking method||205 kcal||24.4 g||0.1 g||11.24 g|
|Fish · herring · cooked · NS as to cooking method||226 kcal||21.98 g||0.1 g||14.74 g|
|Fish · ocean perch · cooked · NS as to cooking method||129 kcal||18.73 g||0.1 g||5.56 g|
|Fish · haddock · cooked · NS as to cooking method||123 kcal||19.97 g||0.1 g||4.23 g|
* Nutritional values per 100 g of product