Amount per 100 g
- Energy (calories): 93 kcal 4%
- Protein: 4.67 g 9%
- Fat: 2.23 g Why gray? Help 5%
- Carbohydrates: 13.56 g 6%
- Protein: 19% 18 kcal
- Fat: 21% 20 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 59% 55 kcal
Omega 6 : Omega 3
Total lipid (fat)
Omega 3 (n-3)
Omega 6 (n-6)
as low as possible
as low as possible
Protein + aminoacids
Methionine + Cystine
Phenylalanine + Tyrosine
61 µg DFE
Vitamin B-1 (Thiamin)
Vitamin B-2 (Riboflavin)
Vitamin B-3 (Niacin)
Vitamin B-5 (Pantothenic acid)
Vitamin B-12 (Cobalamin)
About Nutrition Facts
- Symbol "~" means missing value.
- Percentages next to nutrients show the proportion of daily recommended intake level of nutrients for a healthy person, whose data are included in the nearby profile.
- Nutrition recommendations based on Dietary Reference Intake (DRI) developed by the Institute of Medicine, source.
- RDA (Recommended Dietary Allowances) - the daily daietary intake level of a nutrient that meet the requirements of 97.5% of healthy individuals in particular age group and gender.
- AI (Adequate Intake) - recommended average daily nutrient intake assumed to be adequate based on approximation of observed mean nutrient intake by a group of healthy people, used when an RDA cannot be determined.
- UL (Tolerable upper intake levels) - the highest level of daily consumption that current data have shown to cause no side effects in humans when used indefinitely without medical supervision.
Bibimbap (Korean) comparison
|Bibimbap (Korean)||93 kcal||4.67 g||13.56 g||2.23 g|
|Korean dressing or marinade||338 kcal||3.21 g||12.95 g||30.74 g|
|Fish moochim (Korean style) · dried fish · with soy sauce||340 kcal||37.85 g||10.72 g||15.74 g|
|Chamnamul (Korean leaf vegetable) · cooked · fat not added in cooking||44 kcal||3.45 g||6.4 g||1.21 g|
|Chamnamul (Korean leaf vegetable) · cooked · NS as to fat added in cooking||84 kcal||3.28 g||6.09 g||5.94 g|
|Chamnamul (Korean leaf vegetable) · cooked · fat added in cooking||84 kcal||3.28 g||6.09 g||5.94 g|
|Dukboki / Tteokbokki (Korean)||132 kcal||3.91 g||19.86 g||4.06 g|
* Nutritional values per 100 g of product