Amount per 100 g
- Energy (calories): 48 kcal 2%
- Protein: 3.7 g 7%
- Fat: 2.27 g Why gray? Help 5%
- Carbohydrates: 3.04 g 1%
- Protein: 31% 15 kcal
- Fat: 43% 20 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 26% 12 kcal
Omega 6 : Omega 3
1:1 20:1 3:1
Total lipid (fat)
Omega 3 (n-3)
Omega 6 (n-6)
as low as possible
as low as possible
Protein + aminoacids
Methionine + Cystine
Phenylalanine + Tyrosine
69 µg DFE
Vitamin B-1 (Thiamin)
Vitamin B-2 (Riboflavin)
Vitamin B-3 (Niacin)
Vitamin B-5 (Pantothenic acid)
Vitamin B-12 (Cobalamin)
About Nutrition Facts
- Symbol "~" means missing value.
- Percentages next to nutrients show the proportion of daily recommended intake level of nutrients for a healthy person, whose data are included in the nearby profile.
- Nutrition recommendations based on Dietary Reference Intake (DRI) developed by the Institute of Medicine, source.
- RDA (Recommended Dietary Allowances) - the daily daietary intake level of a nutrient that meet the requirements of 97.5% of healthy individuals in particular age group and gender.
- AI (Adequate Intake) - recommended average daily nutrient intake assumed to be adequate based on approximation of observed mean nutrient intake by a group of healthy people, used when an RDA cannot be determined.
- UL (Tolerable upper intake levels) - the highest level of daily consumption that current data have shown to cause no side effects in humans when used indefinitely without medical supervision.
Broccoli raab comparison
|Broccoli raab · cooked · NS as to fat added in cooking||48 kcal||3.7 g||3.04 g||2.27 g|
|Broccoli raab · cooked · fat added in cooking||48 kcal||3.7 g||3.03 g||2.28 g|
|Broccoli raab · cooked · fat not added in cooking||33 kcal||3.81 g||3.1 g||0.52 g|
|Broccoli raab · cooked||33 kcal||3.83 g||3.12 g||0.52 g|
|Broccoli raab · raw||22 kcal||3.17 g||2.85 g||0.49 g|
|Broccoli · cooked · NS as to form · NS as to fat added in cooking||50 kcal||2.3 g||6.95 g||2.17 g|
|Broccoli · cooked · from frozen · NS as to fat added in cooking||41 kcal||3.01 g||5.21 g||1.62 g|
|Broccoli · cooked · from fresh · NS as to fat added in cooking||50 kcal||2.3 g||6.95 g||2.17 g|
|Carrots · cooked · NS as to form · NS as to fat added in cooking||50 kcal||0.74 g||7.95 g||1.96 g|
|Escarole · cooked · NS as to fat added in cooking||59 kcal||1.73 g||4.67 g||4.23 g|
|Corn · cooked · NS as to form · NS as to color · NS as to fat added in cooking||108 kcal||3.3 g||20.29 g||3.14 g|
* Nutritional values per 100 g of product