Amount per 100 g
- Energy (calories): 322 kcal 15%
- Protein: 0.34 g 1%
- Fat: 0.07 g Why gray? Help 0%
- Carbohydrates: 82.74 g 34%
- Protein: 0% 1 kcal
- Fat: 0% 1 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 99% 331 kcal
Omega 6 : Omega 3
1:1 20:1 2:1
Total lipid (fat)
Omega 3 (n-3)
Omega 6 (n-6)
as low as possible
as low as possible
Protein + aminoacids
Methionine + Cystine
Phenylalanine + Tyrosine
0 µg DFE
Vitamin B-1 (Thiamin)
Vitamin B-2 (Riboflavin)
Vitamin B-3 (Niacin)
Vitamin B-5 (Pantothenic acid)
Vitamin B-12 (Cobalamin)
About Nutrition Facts
- Symbol "~" means missing value.
- Percentages next to nutrients show the proportion of daily recommended intake level of nutrients for a healthy person, whose data are included in the nearby profile.
- Nutrition recommendations based on Dietary Reference Intake (DRI) developed by the Institute of Medicine, source.
- RDA (Recommended Dietary Allowances) - the daily daietary intake level of a nutrient that meet the requirements of 97.5% of healthy individuals in particular age group and gender.
- AI (Adequate Intake) - recommended average daily nutrient intake assumed to be adequate based on approximation of observed mean nutrient intake by a group of healthy people, used when an RDA cannot be determined.
- UL (Tolerable upper intake levels) - the highest level of daily consumption that current data have shown to cause no side effects in humans when used indefinitely without medical supervision.
Candied fruit comparison
|Candied fruit||322 kcal||0.34 g||82.74 g||0.07 g|
|Candies · soft fruit and nut squares||390 kcal||2.31 g||73.81 g||9.52 g|
|Fruit leather and fruit snacks candy||365 kcal||0.55 g||84.31 g||2.84 g|
|Candies · fruit snacks · with high vitamin C||352 kcal||0.08 g||87.97 g||0 g|
|Candies · hard||394 kcal||0 g||98 g||0.2 g|
|Fruit cocktail · (peach and pineapple and pear and grape and cherry) · canned · heavy syrup · solids and liquids||73 kcal||0.39 g||18.91 g||0.07 g|
|Fruit salad · fresh or raw · (excluding citrus fruits) · no dressing||53 kcal||0.7 g||13.53 g||0.26 g|
|Fruit juice drink · greater than 3% juice · high vitamin C||46 kcal||0.13 g||11.35 g||0.11 g|
|Fruit salad · fresh or raw · (including citrus fruits) · no dressing||52 kcal||0.75 g||13.16 g||0.23 g|
|Candies · sweet chocolate coated fondant||366 kcal||2.2 g||80.4 g||9.3 g|
|Candies · nougat · with almonds||398 kcal||3.33 g||92.39 g||1.67 g|
* Nutritional values per 100 g of product