Amount per 100 g
- Energy (calories): 184 kcal 8%
- Protein: 10.24 g 19%
- Fat: 6.9 g Why gray? Help 14%
- Carbohydrates: 19.93 g 8%
- Protein: 23% 42 kcal
- Fat: 34% 62 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 43% 80 kcal
Omega 6 : Omega 3
Total lipid (fat)
Omega 3 (n-3)
Omega 6 (n-6)
as low as possible
as low as possible
Protein + aminoacids
Methionine + Cystine
Phenylalanine + Tyrosine
31 µg DFE
Vitamin B-1 (Thiamin)
Vitamin B-2 (Riboflavin)
Vitamin B-3 (Niacin)
Vitamin B-5 (Pantothenic acid)
Vitamin B-12 (Cobalamin)
About Nutrition Facts
- Symbol "~" means missing value.
- Percentages next to nutrients show the proportion of daily recommended intake level of nutrients for a healthy person, whose data are included in the nearby profile.
- Nutrition recommendations based on Dietary Reference Intake (DRI) developed by the Institute of Medicine, source.
- RDA (Recommended Dietary Allowances) - the daily daietary intake level of a nutrient that meet the requirements of 97.5% of healthy individuals in particular age group and gender.
- AI (Adequate Intake) - recommended average daily nutrient intake assumed to be adequate based on approximation of observed mean nutrient intake by a group of healthy people, used when an RDA cannot be determined.
- UL (Tolerable upper intake levels) - the highest level of daily consumption that current data have shown to cause no side effects in humans when used indefinitely without medical supervision.
Sweet and sour pork comparison
|Sweet and sour pork · with rice||184 kcal||10.24 g||19.93 g||6.9 g|
|Sweet and sour pork||193 kcal||11.69 g||18.03 g||8.19 g|
|Restaurant · Chinese · sweet and sour pork||270 kcal||8.91 g||23.34 g||15.66 g|
|Rice bowl · with chicken · frozen entree · prepared (includes fried, teriyaki, and sweet and sour varieties)||126 kcal||5.65 g||22.46 g||1.56 g|
|Sweet bread dough · filled · with bean paste · meatless · steamed||265 kcal||6.56 g||53.99 g||2.87 g|
|Sweet bread dough · filled · with meat · steamed||272 kcal||10.92 g||39.34 g||7.52 g|
|Restaurant · Chinese · sweet and sour chicken||250 kcal||10.1 g||23.86 g||12.65 g|
|Beef · with sweet and sour sauce (mixture)||184 kcal||11.61 g||16.24 g||8.24 g|
|Ham or pork · with barbecue sauce (mixture)||191 kcal||16.87 g||13.25 g||7.35 g|
|Salad dressing · sweet and sour||15 kcal||0.1 g||3.7 g||0 g|
|Sauce · sweet and sour · ready-to-serve||150 kcal||0.27 g||38.22 g||0.02 g|
* Nutritional values per 100 g of product