Amount per 100 g
- Energy (calories): 198 kcal 9%
- Protein: 16.5 g 30%
- Fat: 11.22 g Why gray? Help 23%
- Carbohydrates: 6.63 g 3%
- Protein: 34% 66 kcal
- Fat: 52% 101 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 14% 27 kcal
Omega 6 : Omega 3
Total lipid (fat)
Omega 3 (n-3)
Omega 6 (n-6)
as low as possible
as low as possible
Protein + aminoacids
Methionine + Cystine
Phenylalanine + Tyrosine
20 µg DFE
Vitamin B-1 (Thiamin)
Vitamin B-2 (Riboflavin)
Vitamin B-3 (Niacin)
Vitamin B-5 (Pantothenic acid)
Vitamin B-12 (Cobalamin)
About Nutrition Facts
- Symbol "~" means missing value.
- Percentages next to nutrients show the proportion of daily recommended intake level of nutrients for a healthy person, whose data are included in the nearby profile.
- Nutrition recommendations based on Dietary Reference Intake (DRI) developed by the Institute of Medicine, source.
- RDA (Recommended Dietary Allowances) - the daily daietary intake level of a nutrient that meet the requirements of 97.5% of healthy individuals in particular age group and gender.
- AI (Adequate Intake) - recommended average daily nutrient intake assumed to be adequate based on approximation of observed mean nutrient intake by a group of healthy people, used when an RDA cannot be determined.
- UL (Tolerable upper intake levels) - the highest level of daily consumption that current data have shown to cause no side effects in humans when used indefinitely without medical supervision.
Meat loaf comparison
|Meat loaf · NS as to type of meat||198 kcal||16.5 g||6.63 g||11.22 g|
|Meat loaf · made with beef||196 kcal||16.5 g||6.65 g||10.95 g|
|Meat loaf · made with beef and pork||185 kcal||17.04 g||6.54 g||9.55 g|
|Meat loaf · made with beef and pork · with tomato-based sauce||150 kcal||14.23 g||6.54 g||7.11 g|
|Meat loaf · made with beef · with tomato-based sauce||166 kcal||13.62 g||6.55 g||9.23 g|
|Meat loaf · made with ham (not luncheon meat)||178 kcal||20.68 g||6.12 g||7.46 g|
|Meat loaf · made with beef · veal and pork||147 kcal||17.98 g||6.63 g||4.88 g|
|Meat loaf · made with chicken or turkey||172 kcal||18.75 g||8.06 g||7.18 g|
|Meat loaf · made with chicken or turkey · with tomato-based sauce||145 kcal||15.47 g||7.29 g||6.08 g|
|Meat loaf · made with venison/deer||166 kcal||18.99 g||6.29 g||6.64 g|
|Meat · with barbecue sauce · NS as to type of meat (mixture)||201 kcal||20.88 g||12.74 g||6.8 g|
* Nutritional values per 100 g of product