Amount per 100 g
- Energy (calories): 107 kcal 5%
- Protein: 7.44 g 14%
- Fat: 2.93 g Why gray? Help 6%
- Carbohydrates: 13.89 g 6%
- Protein: 25% 27 kcal
- Fat: 24% 26 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 50% 54 kcal
Omega 6 : Omega 3
Total lipid (fat)
Omega 3 (n-3)
Omega 6 (n-6)
as low as possible
as low as possible
Protein + aminoacids
Methionine + Cystine
Phenylalanine + Tyrosine
61 µg DFE
Vitamin B-1 (Thiamin)
Vitamin B-2 (Riboflavin)
Vitamin B-3 (Niacin)
Vitamin B-5 (Pantothenic acid)
Vitamin B-12 (Cobalamin)
About Nutrition Facts
- Symbol "~" means missing value.
- Percentages next to nutrients show the proportion of daily recommended intake level of nutrients for a healthy person, whose data are included in the nearby profile.
- Nutrition recommendations based on Dietary Reference Intake (DRI) developed by the Institute of Medicine, source.
- RDA (Recommended Dietary Allowances) - the daily daietary intake level of a nutrient that meet the requirements of 97.5% of healthy individuals in particular age group and gender.
- AI (Adequate Intake) - recommended average daily nutrient intake assumed to be adequate based on approximation of observed mean nutrient intake by a group of healthy people, used when an RDA cannot be determined.
- UL (Tolerable upper intake levels) - the highest level of daily consumption that current data have shown to cause no side effects in humans when used indefinitely without medical supervision.
Vegetarian chili (made with meat substitute) comparison
|Vegetarian chili (made with meat substitute)||107 kcal||7.44 g||13.89 g||2.93 g|
|Vegetarian stroganoff (made with meat substitute)||165 kcal||7.51 g||11.27 g||10.23 g|
|Meat loaf · made with beef and pork||185 kcal||17.04 g||6.54 g||9.55 g|
|Meat loaf · made with beef · veal and pork||147 kcal||17.98 g||6.63 g||4.88 g|
|Meat loaf · made with beef||196 kcal||16.5 g||6.65 g||10.95 g|
|Meat loaf · made with beef and pork · with tomato-based sauce||150 kcal||14.23 g||6.54 g||7.11 g|
|Meat loaf · made with beef · with tomato-based sauce||166 kcal||13.62 g||6.55 g||9.23 g|
|Meat loaf · made with ham (not luncheon meat)||178 kcal||20.68 g||6.12 g||7.46 g|
|Meat loaf · made with chicken or turkey||172 kcal||18.75 g||8.06 g||7.18 g|
|Meat loaf · made with chicken or turkey · with tomato-based sauce||145 kcal||15.47 g||7.29 g||6.08 g|
|Meat loaf · made with venison/deer||166 kcal||18.99 g||6.29 g||6.64 g|
* Nutritional values per 100 g of product